General Phone Number: 561-619-5858
Comprehensive Wellness Centers provides the following mental health rehabilitation services in Lake Worth.
- Mental Health Treatment
- Dual Diagnosis Treatment Provider
Comprehensive Wellness Centers is run by a private for-profit organization.
Comprehensive Wellness Centers provides treatment in the following settings.
- Outpatient mental health rehabiliation
- Partial hospitalization/day treatment
- Residential mental health rehab
Comprehensive Wellness Centers provides the following emergency mental health treatment and services.
- We do not have any information about emergency services provided by this facility.
Comprehensive Wellness Centers utilizes the following treatment approaches.
- Activity therapy
- Behavior modification
- Cognitive behavioral therapy
- Couples/family therapy
- Dialectical behavior therapy
- Eye Movement Desensitization and Reprocessing therapy
- Group therapy
- Integrated dual disorders treatment
- Individual psychotherapy
- Transcranial Magnetic Stimulation
- Trauma therapy
Comprehensive Wellness Centers utilizes the following pharmacotherapies & medications in the treatment process.
- Chlorpromazine (Thorazine®)
- Haloperidol (Haldol®)
- Aripiprazole (Abilify®)
- Brexpiprazole (Rexulti®)
- Cariprazine (Vraylar®)
- Lurasidone (Latuda®)
- Olanzapine (Zyprexa®)
- Quetiapine (Seroquel®)
- Risperidone (Risperdal®)
- Ziprasidone (Geodon®)
Information regarding payment(s) accepted at Comprehensive Wellness Centers and possible financial assistance.
- Military Insurance
- Private Insurance
- Cash or Self Payment
Information regarding specialty programs and groups offered at Comprehensive Wellness Centers.
- Persons with co-occurring mental and substance use disorders
- Persons who have experienced trauma
- Persons with post-traumatic stress disorder (PTSD)
Comprehensive Wellness Centers offers the following screening and testing services to mental health clients.
- HIV testing
- TB Screening
Comprehensive Wellness Centers provides the following ancillary services in addition to mental health treatment.
- Case management
- Court-ordered outpatient treatment
- Diet and exercise counseling
- Education services
- Family psychoeducation
- Housing services
- Mentoring/peer support/consumer-run services
- Supported housing
- Suicide prevention services