General Phone Number: 253-396-5800
Comprehensive Life Resources provides the following mental health rehabilitation services in Tacoma.
- Mental Health Treatment
- Treatment for Co-occuring Disorders Such as Substance Abuse
Comprehensive Life Resources is run by a private non-profit organization.
Comprehensive Life Resources provides treatment in the following settings.
- Outpatient mental health rehabiliation
Comprehensive Life Resources provides the following emergency mental health treatment and services.
- We do not have any information about emergency services provided by this facility.
Comprehensive Life Resources utilizes the following treatment approaches.
- Behavior modification
- Cognitive behavioral therapy
- Couples/family therapy
- Dialectical behavior therapy
- Group therapy
- Integrated dual disorders treatment
- Individual psychotherapy
- Trauma therapy
Comprehensive Life Resources utilizes the following pharmacotherapies & medications in the treatment process.
- We do not have any information regarding this facility's use of medications.
Information regarding payment(s) accepted at Comprehensive Life Resources and possible financial assistance.
- Private Insurance
- Cash or Self Payment
- Payment Assistance Available (Check With Facility For Details)
- Sliding Fee Scale (based on income and other factors)
Information regarding specialty programs and groups offered at Comprehensive Life Resources.
- Transitional age young adults
- Clients referred from the court/judicial system
- Persons with co-occurring mental and substance use disorders
- Persons with serious mental illness (SMI)
Comprehensive Life Resources offers the following screening and testing services to mental health clients.
- There is no information provided regarding screening at Comprehensive Life Resources
Comprehensive Life Resources provides the following ancillary services in addition to mental health treatment.
- Case management
- Court-ordered outpatient treatment
- Family psychoeducation
- Housing services
- Intensive case management
- Mentoring/peer support/consumer-run services
- Supported employment
- Supported housing
- Suicide prevention services