General Phone Number: 509-493-3400
Comprehensive Healthcare provides the following mental health rehabilitation services in White Salmon.
- Mental Health Treatment
- Provides Addiction Treatment
Comprehensive Healthcare is run by a private non-profit organization.
Comprehensive Healthcare provides treatment in the following settings.
- Outpatient mental health rehabiliation
Comprehensive Healthcare provides the following emergency mental health treatment and services.
- Crisis intervention team
- Psychiatric emergency onsite services
- Psychiatric emergency walk-in services
Comprehensive Healthcare utilizes the following treatment approaches.
- Behavior modification
- Cognitive behavioral therapy
- Couples/family therapy
- Group therapy
- Integrated dual disorders treatment
- Individual psychotherapy
- Trauma therapy
Comprehensive Healthcare utilizes the following pharmacotherapies & medications in the treatment process.
- Aripiprazole (Abilify®)
- Olanzapine (Zyprexa®)
- Paliperidone (Invega Trinza®)
- Quetiapine (Seroquel®)
- Risperidone (Risperdal®)
- Ziprasidone (Geodon®)
Information regarding payment(s) accepted at Comprehensive Healthcare and possible financial assistance.
- Community Mental Health Block Grants
- Federal Grants
- Military Insurance
- Other State Funds
- Private Insurance
- State Education Agency Funds
- Cash or Self Payment
- State-Financed Healthcare Plan Other Than Medicaid
- State Mental Health Agency Funds
Information regarding specialty programs and groups offered at Comprehensive Healthcare.
- Transitional age young adults
- Persons with co-occurring mental and substance use disorders
- Persons who have experienced trauma
- Persons with post-traumatic stress disorder (PTSD)
- Children/adolescents with serious emotional disturbance (SED)
- Persons with serious mental illness (SMI)
Comprehensive Healthcare offers the following screening and testing services to mental health clients.
- TB Screening
Comprehensive Healthcare provides the following ancillary services in addition to mental health treatment.
- Case management
- Court-ordered outpatient treatment
- Family psychoeducation
- Intensive case management
- Illness management and recovery
- Suicide prevention services