General Phone Number: 509-837-2089
Comprehensive Healthcare provides the following mental health rehabilitation services in Sunnyside.
- Mental Health Treatment Center
- Dual Diagnosis Rehabilitation Center
Comprehensive Healthcare is run by a private non-profit organization.
Comprehensive Healthcare provides treatment in the following settings.
- Outpatient mental health rehabiliation
- Residential mental health rehab
Comprehensive Healthcare provides the following emergency mental health treatment and services.
- Crisis intervention team
- Psychiatric emergency walk-in services
Comprehensive Healthcare utilizes the following treatment approaches.
- Cognitive behavioral therapy
- Couples/family therapy
- Dialectical behavior therapy
- Group therapy
- Integrated dual disorders treatment
- Individual psychotherapy
- Trauma therapy
Comprehensive Healthcare utilizes the following pharmacotherapies & medications in the treatment process.
- We do not have any information regarding this facility's use of medications.
Information regarding payment(s) accepted at Comprehensive Healthcare and possible financial assistance.
- Community Mental Health Block Grants
- Military Insurance
- Other State Funds
- Private Insurance
- State Correction or Juvenile Justice Funds
- State Education Agency Funds
- Cash or Self Payment
- State-Financed Healthcare Plan Other Than Medicaid
- State Mental Health Agency Funds
Information regarding specialty programs and groups offered at Comprehensive Healthcare.
- Persons with co-occurring mental and substance use disorders
- Persons who have experienced trauma
- Persons with post-traumatic stress disorder (PTSD)
- Children/adolescents with serious emotional disturbance (SED)
- Persons with serious mental illness (SMI)
Comprehensive Healthcare offers the following screening and testing services to mental health clients.
- There is no information provided regarding screening at Comprehensive Healthcare
Comprehensive Healthcare provides the following ancillary services in addition to mental health treatment.
- Case management
- Court-ordered outpatient treatment
- Family psychoeducation
- Intensive case management
- Illness management and recovery
- Psychosocial rehabilitation services
- Supported housing
- Suicide prevention services