General Phone Number: 509-453-4274
Comprehensive Healthcare provides the following mental health rehabilitation services in Yakima.
- Mental Health Treatment
- Dual Diagnosis Rehabilitation Center
Comprehensive Healthcare is run by a private non-profit organization.
Comprehensive Healthcare provides treatment in the following settings.
- Residential mental health rehab
Comprehensive Healthcare provides the following emergency mental health treatment and services.
- Crisis intervention team
Comprehensive Healthcare utilizes the following treatment approaches.
- Activity therapy
- Behavior modification
- Cognitive behavioral therapy
- Group therapy
- Integrated dual disorders treatment
- Individual psychotherapy
Comprehensive Healthcare utilizes the following pharmacotherapies & medications in the treatment process.
- Chlorpromazine (Thorazine®)
- Fluphenazine (Prolixin®)
- Haloperidol (Haldol®)
- Aripiprazole (Abilify®)
- Clozapine (Clozaril®)
- Lurasidone (Latuda®)
- Olanzapine (Zyprexa®)
- Paliperidone (Invega Trinza®)
- Quetiapine (Seroquel®)
- Risperidone (Risperdal®)
- Ziprasidone (Geodon®)
Information regarding payment(s) accepted at Comprehensive Healthcare and possible financial assistance.
- Community Mental Health Block Grants
- IHS / Tribal / Urban (ITU) Funds
- Private Insurance
- Cash or Self Payment
- State-Financed Healthcare Plan Other Than Medicaid
- State Mental Health Agency Funds
Information regarding specialty programs and groups offered at Comprehensive Healthcare.
- Persons with co-occurring mental and substance use disorders
- Persons who have experienced trauma
Comprehensive Healthcare offers the following screening and testing services to mental health clients.
- TB Screening
Comprehensive Healthcare provides the following ancillary services in addition to mental health treatment.
- Case management
- Diet and exercise counseling
- Family psychoeducation
- Housing services
- Illness management and recovery
- Integrated primary care services
- Psychosocial rehabilitation services
- Supported housing