General Phone Number: 425-349-6800
Admissions Phone Number: 888-693-7200
Compass Health provides the following mental health rehabilitation services in Everett.
- Mental Health Treatment Center
Compass Health is run by a private non-profit organization.
Compass Health provides treatment in the following settings.
- Hospital inpatient mental health treatment
Compass Health provides the following emergency mental health treatment and services.
- Crisis intervention team
- Psychiatric emergency walk-in services
Compass Health utilizes the following treatment approaches.
- Group therapy
- Individual psychotherapy
- Trauma therapy
Compass Health utilizes the following pharmacotherapies & medications in the treatment process.
- We do not have any information regarding this facility's use of medications.
Information regarding payment(s) accepted at Compass Health and possible financial assistance.
- State Mental Health Agency Funds
Information regarding specialty programs and groups offered at Compass Health.
- Persons with serious mental illness (SMI)
Compass Health offers the following screening and testing services to mental health clients.
- There is no information provided regarding screening at Compass Health
Compass Health provides the following ancillary services in addition to mental health treatment.
- Intensive case management