General Phone Number: 360-419-3600
Admissions Phone Number: 888-693-7200
Compass Health provides the following mental health rehabilitation services in Mount Vernon.
- Mental Health Rehab Center
Compass Health is run by a private non-profit organization.
Compass Health provides treatment in the following settings.
- Outpatient mental health rehabiliation
Compass Health provides the following emergency mental health treatment and services.
- Crisis intervention team
- Psychiatric emergency mobile/off-site services
Compass Health utilizes the following treatment approaches.
- Behavior modification
- Cognitive behavioral therapy
- Couples/family therapy
- Dialectical behavior therapy
- Group therapy
- Individual psychotherapy
- Trauma therapy
Compass Health utilizes the following pharmacotherapies & medications in the treatment process.
- Aripiprazole (Abilify®)
- Lurasidone (Latuda®)
- Olanzapine (Zyprexa®)
- Paliperidone (Invega Trinza®)
- Risperidone (Risperdal®)
Information regarding payment(s) accepted at Compass Health and possible financial assistance.
- State-Financed Healthcare Plan Other Than Medicaid
- State Mental Health Agency Funds
Information regarding specialty programs and groups offered at Compass Health.
Compass Health offers the following screening and testing services to mental health clients.
- There is no information provided regarding screening at Compass Health
Compass Health provides the following ancillary services in addition to mental health treatment.
- Case management
- Court-ordered outpatient treatment
- Family psychoeducation
- Suicide prevention services