General Phone Number: 660-885-8131
Compass Health provides the following mental health rehabilitation services in Clinton.
- Mental Health Rehabilitation
- Dual Diagnosis Treatment Provider
Compass Health is run by a private non-profit organization and is licensed as a Federally Qualified Health Center.
Compass Health provides treatment in the following settings.
- Outpatient mental health rehabiliation
Compass Health provides the following emergency mental health treatment and services.
- Crisis intervention team
Compass Health utilizes the following treatment approaches.
- Behavior modification
- Cognitive behavioral therapy
- Dialectical behavior therapy
- Group therapy
- Integrated dual disorders treatment
- Individual psychotherapy
- Trauma therapy
Compass Health utilizes the following pharmacotherapies & medications in the treatment process.
- Chlorpromazine (Thorazine®)
- Haloperidol (Haldol®)
- Aripiprazole (Abilify®)
- Asenapine (Saphris/Sycrest®)
- Brexpiprazole (Rexulti®)
- Cariprazine (Vraylar®)
- Clozapine (Clozaril®)
- Lurasidone (Latuda®)
- Olanzapine (Zyprexa®)
- Olanzapine/Fluoxetine combination (Symbyax®)
- Paliperidone (Invega Trinza®)
- Quetiapine (Seroquel®)
- Risperidone (Risperdal®)
- Ziprasidone (Geodon®)
Information regarding payment(s) accepted at Compass Health and possible financial assistance.
- Community Mental Health Block Grants
- Community Service Block Grants
- Federal Grants
- Military Insurance
- Other State Funds
- Private Insurance
- Cash or Self Payment
- State-Financed Healthcare Plan Other Than Medicaid
- State Mental Health Agency Funds
- Sliding Fee Scale (based on income and other factors)
Information regarding specialty programs and groups offered at Compass Health.
- Persons with co-occurring mental and substance use disorders
Compass Health offers the following screening and testing services to mental health clients.
- There is no information provided regarding screening at Compass Health
Compass Health provides the following ancillary services in addition to mental health treatment.
- Assertive community treatment
- Case management
- Mentoring/peer support/consumer-run services
- Psychosocial rehabilitation services
- Supported employment