General Phone Number: 425-774-4269
Admissions Phone Number: 425-212-3900
Compass Health provides the following mental health rehabilitation services in Lynnwood.
- Mental Health Treatment Center
Compass Health is run by a private non-profit organization.
Compass Health provides treatment in the following settings.
- Outpatient mental health rehabiliation
Compass Health provides the following emergency mental health treatment and services.
- We do not have any information about emergency services provided by this facility.
Compass Health utilizes the following treatment approaches.
- Activity therapy
- Cognitive behavioral therapy
- Couples/family therapy
- Dialectical behavior therapy
- Group therapy
- Individual psychotherapy
- Trauma therapy
Compass Health utilizes the following pharmacotherapies & medications in the treatment process.
- We do not have any information regarding this facility's use of medications.
Information regarding payment(s) accepted at Compass Health and possible financial assistance.
- Private Insurance
- State-Financed Healthcare Plan Other Than Medicaid
- State Mental Health Agency Funds
- State Welfare or Child and Family Service Funds
Information regarding specialty programs and groups offered at Compass Health.
- Transitional age young adults
- Children/adolescents with serious emotional disturbance (SED)
- Persons with serious mental illness (SMI)
Compass Health offers the following screening and testing services to mental health clients.
- There is no information provided regarding screening at Compass Health
Compass Health provides the following ancillary services in addition to mental health treatment.
- Case management
- Court-ordered outpatient treatment
- Family psychoeducation
- Psychosocial rehabilitation services