General Phone Number: 573-634-3000
Admissions Phone Number: 888-403-1071
Compass Health provides the following mental health rehabilitation services in El Dorado Springs.
- Mental Health Treatment Center
- Provides Addiction Treatment
Compass Health is run by a private non-profit organization and is licensed as a Federally Qualified Health Center.
Compass Health provides treatment in the following settings.
- Outpatient mental health rehabiliation
Compass Health provides the following emergency mental health treatment and services.
- Crisis intervention team
- Psychiatric emergency onsite services
- Psychiatric emergency mobile/off-site services
- Psychiatric emergency walk-in services
Compass Health utilizes the following treatment approaches.
- Activity therapy
- Behavior modification
- Cognitive behavioral therapy
- Dialectical behavior therapy
- Group therapy
- Integrated dual disorders treatment
- Individual psychotherapy
- Trauma therapy
Compass Health utilizes the following pharmacotherapies & medications in the treatment process.
- Chlorpromazine (Thorazine®)
- Haloperidol (Haldol®)
Information regarding payment(s) accepted at Compass Health and possible financial assistance.
- Community Mental Health Block Grants
- Community Service Block Grants
- Federal Grants
- Military Insurance
- Other State Funds
- Private Insurance
- Cash or Self Payment
- State-Financed Healthcare Plan Other Than Medicaid
- State Mental Health Agency Funds
- Sliding Fee Scale (based on income and other factors)
Information regarding specialty programs and groups offered at Compass Health.
- Persons with co-occurring mental and substance use disorders
Compass Health offers the following screening and testing services to mental health clients.
- There is no information provided regarding screening at Compass Health
Compass Health provides the following ancillary services in addition to mental health treatment.
- Assertive community treatment
- Case management
- Court-ordered outpatient treatment
- Education services
- Housing services
- Intensive case management
- Illness management and recovery
- Mentoring/peer support/consumer-run services
- Psychosocial rehabilitation services
- Supported employment
- Supported housing
- Suicide prevention services
- Vocational rehabilitation services