General Phone Number: 425-349-6700
Compass Health provides the following mental health rehabilitation services in Everett.
- Mental Health Treatment Center
Compass Health is run by a private non-profit organization.
Compass Health provides treatment in the following settings.
- Outpatient mental health rehabiliation
Compass Health provides the following emergency mental health treatment and services.
- We do not have any information about emergency services provided by this facility.
Compass Health utilizes the following treatment approaches.
- Activity therapy
- Cognitive behavioral therapy
- Couples/family therapy
- Group therapy
- Individual psychotherapy
- Trauma therapy
Compass Health utilizes the following pharmacotherapies & medications in the treatment process.
- We do not have any information regarding this facility's use of medications.
Information regarding payment(s) accepted at Compass Health and possible financial assistance.
- Other State Funds
- Private Insurance
- State-Financed Healthcare Plan Other Than Medicaid
- State Mental Health Agency Funds
Information regarding specialty programs and groups offered at Compass Health.
- Children/adolescents with serious emotional disturbance (SED)
Compass Health offers the following screening and testing services to mental health clients.
- There is no information provided regarding screening at Compass Health
Compass Health provides the following ancillary services in addition to mental health treatment.
- Assertive community treatment
- Case management
- Family psychoeducation
- Intensive case management
- Legal advocacy
- Psychosocial rehabilitation services