General Phone Number: 360-943-0780
Community Youth Services provides the following mental health rehabilitation services in Olympia.
- Mental Health Treatment
- Dual Diagnosis Rehabilitation Center
Community Youth Services is run by a private non-profit organization.
Community Youth Services provides treatment in the following settings.
- Outpatient mental health rehabiliation
Community Youth Services provides the following emergency mental health treatment and services.
- Crisis intervention team
Community Youth Services utilizes the following treatment approaches.
- Behavior modification
- Cognitive behavioral therapy
- Couples/family therapy
- Dialectical behavior therapy
- Integrated dual disorders treatment
- Individual psychotherapy
- Trauma therapy
Community Youth Services utilizes the following pharmacotherapies & medications in the treatment process.
- We do not have any information regarding this facility's use of medications.
Information regarding payment(s) accepted at Community Youth Services and possible financial assistance.
- Community Mental Health Block Grants
- Community Service Block Grants
- Other State Funds
- State Mental Health Agency Funds
- State Welfare or Child and Family Service Funds
Information regarding specialty programs and groups offered at Community Youth Services.
- Transitional age young adults
- Lesbian, gay, bisexual, transgender, or queer/questioning (LGBTQ) clients
- Persons with co-occurring mental and substance use disorders
- Persons with HIV or AIDS
- Persons who have experienced trauma
- Persons with post-traumatic stress disorder (PTSD)
- Children/adolescents with serious emotional disturbance (SED)
- Persons with serious mental illness (SMI)
Community Youth Services offers the following screening and testing services to mental health clients.
- There is no information provided regarding screening at Community Youth Services
Community Youth Services provides the following ancillary services in addition to mental health treatment.
- Case management
- Court-ordered outpatient treatment
- Family psychoeducation
- Housing services
- Intensive case management
- Mentoring/peer support/consumer-run services
- Psychosocial rehabilitation services
- Supported employment
- Supported housing
- Suicide prevention services
- Therapeutic foster care
- Vocational rehabilitation services