General Phone Number: 408-778-0555
Community Solutions provides the following mental health rehabilitation services in Morgan Hill.
- Mental Health Rehab Center
- Provides Addiction Treatment
Community Solutions is run by a Regional/district or county, local, or municipal government.
Community Solutions provides treatment in the following settings.
- Residential mental health rehab
Community Solutions provides the following emergency mental health treatment and services.
- Crisis intervention team
Community Solutions utilizes the following treatment approaches.
- Activity therapy
- Behavior modification
- Cognitive behavioral therapy
- Cognitive remediation therapy
- Group therapy
- Integrated dual disorders treatment
- Individual psychotherapy
- Trauma therapy
Community Solutions utilizes the following pharmacotherapies & medications in the treatment process.
- Fluphenazine (Prolixin®)
- Haloperidol (Haldol®)
- Loxapine (Loxitane®)
- Perphenazine (Trilafon/Etrafon/Triavil/Triptafen®)
- Thioridazine (Mellaril/Melleril®)
- Trifluoperazine (Stelazine®)
- Aripiprazole (Abilify®)
- Asenapine (Saphris/Sycrest®)
- Clozapine (Clozaril®)
- IIoperidone (Fanapt®)
- Lurasidone (Latuda®)
- Olanzapine (Zyprexa®)
- Olanzapine/Fluoxetine combination (Symbyax®)
- Paliperidone (Invega Trinza®)
- Quetiapine (Seroquel®)
- Risperidone (Risperdal®)
- Ziprasidone (Geodon®)
Information regarding payment(s) accepted at Community Solutions and possible financial assistance.
- Cash or Self Payment
- State Mental Health Agency Funds
Information regarding specialty programs and groups offered at Community Solutions.
- Lesbian, gay, bisexual, transgender, or queer/questioning (LGBTQ) clients
- Clients referred from the court/judicial system
- Persons with serious mental illness (SMI)
Community Solutions offers the following screening and testing services to mental health clients.
- There is no information provided regarding screening at Community Solutions
Community Solutions provides the following ancillary services in addition to mental health treatment.
- Case management
- Diet and exercise counseling
- Education services
- Family psychoeducation
- Mentoring/peer support/consumer-run services
- Psychosocial rehabilitation services
- Suicide prevention services