General Phone Number: 619-579-8685
Community Research Foundation provides the following mental health rehabilitation services in El Cajon.
- Mental Health Treatment Center
- Dual Diagnosis Rehabilitation Center
Community Research Foundation is run by a private non-profit organization.
Community Research Foundation provides treatment in the following settings.
- Residential mental health rehab
Community Research Foundation provides the following emergency mental health treatment and services.
- We do not have any information about emergency services provided by this facility.
Community Research Foundation utilizes the following treatment approaches.
- Activity therapy
- Cognitive behavioral therapy
- Dialectical behavior therapy
- Group therapy
- Integrated dual disorders treatment
- Individual psychotherapy
- Trauma therapy
Community Research Foundation utilizes the following pharmacotherapies & medications in the treatment process.
- Chlorpromazine (Thorazine®)
- Fluphenazine (Prolixin®)
- Haloperidol (Haldol®)
- Perphenazine (Trilafon/Etrafon/Triavil/Triptafen®)
- Prochlorperazine (Compazine/Compro®)
- Thioridazine (Mellaril/Melleril®)
- Aripiprazole (Abilify®)
- Asenapine (Saphris/Sycrest®)
- Brexpiprazole (Rexulti®)
- Clozapine (Clozaril®)
- Lurasidone (Latuda®)
- Olanzapine (Zyprexa®)
- Paliperidone (Invega Trinza®)
- Quetiapine (Seroquel®)
- Risperidone (Risperdal®)
- Ziprasidone (Geodon®)
Information regarding payment(s) accepted at Community Research Foundation and possible financial assistance.
- Private Insurance
- Cash or Self Payment
- State-Financed Healthcare Plan Other Than Medicaid
- State Mental Health Agency Funds
- Payment Assistance Available (Check With Facility For Details)
Information regarding specialty programs and groups offered at Community Research Foundation.
- Persons with co-occurring mental and substance use disorders
- Persons with serious mental illness (SMI)
Community Research Foundation offers the following screening and testing services to mental health clients.
- TB Screening
Community Research Foundation provides the following ancillary services in addition to mental health treatment.
- Mentoring/peer support/consumer-run services
- Psychosocial rehabilitation services