General Phone Number: 303-853-3500
Community Reach Center provides the following mental health rehabilitation services in Westminster.
- Mental Health Treatment
- Dual Diagnosis Rehabilitation Center
Community Reach Center is run by a private non-profit organization.
Community Reach Center provides treatment in the following settings.
- Outpatient mental health rehabiliation
Community Reach Center provides the following emergency mental health treatment and services.
- Crisis intervention team
Community Reach Center utilizes the following treatment approaches.
- Cognitive behavioral therapy
- Couples/family therapy
- Dialectical behavior therapy
- Group therapy
- Integrated dual disorders treatment
- Individual psychotherapy
- Trauma therapy
Community Reach Center utilizes the following pharmacotherapies & medications in the treatment process.
- We do not have any information regarding this facility's use of medications.
Information regarding payment(s) accepted at Community Reach Center and possible financial assistance.
- Community Mental Health Block Grants
- Community Service Block Grants
- Other State Funds
- Private Insurance
- State Correction or Juvenile Justice Funds
- State Education Agency Funds
- Cash or Self Payment
- State-Financed Healthcare Plan Other Than Medicaid
- State Mental Health Agency Funds
- State Welfare or Child and Family Service Funds
- Payment Assistance Available (Check With Facility For Details)
Information regarding specialty programs and groups offered at Community Reach Center.
- Persons with co-occurring mental and substance use disorders
- Persons who have experienced trauma
- Persons with serious mental illness (SMI)
Community Reach Center offers the following screening and testing services to mental health clients.
- There is no information provided regarding screening at Community Reach Center
Community Reach Center provides the following ancillary services in addition to mental health treatment.
- Case management
- Education services
- Family psychoeducation
- Illness management and recovery
- Mentoring/peer support/consumer-run services
- Psychosocial rehabilitation services
- Supported employment
- Suicide prevention services
- Vocational rehabilitation services