General Phone Number: 206-461-4580
Community Psychiatric Clinic provides the following mental health rehabilitation services in Seattle.
- Mental Health Treatment
- Dual Diagnosis Treatment Provider
Community Psychiatric Clinic is run by a private non-profit organization.
Community Psychiatric Clinic provides treatment in the following settings.
- Residential mental health rehab
Community Psychiatric Clinic provides the following emergency mental health treatment and services.
- We do not have any information about emergency services provided by this facility.
Community Psychiatric Clinic utilizes the following treatment approaches.
- Cognitive behavioral therapy
- Dialectical behavior therapy
- Group therapy
- Individual psychotherapy
- Trauma therapy
Community Psychiatric Clinic utilizes the following pharmacotherapies & medications in the treatment process.
- We do not have any information regarding this facility's use of medications.
Information regarding payment(s) accepted at Community Psychiatric Clinic and possible financial assistance.
- Other State Funds
- Cash or Self Payment
- State-Financed Healthcare Plan Other Than Medicaid
- State Mental Health Agency Funds
- U.S. Department of VA funds
Information regarding specialty programs and groups offered at Community Psychiatric Clinic.
- Lesbian, gay, bisexual, transgender, or queer/questioning (LGBTQ) clients
- Persons with co-occurring mental and substance use disorders
- Persons who have experienced trauma
Community Psychiatric Clinic offers the following screening and testing services to mental health clients.
- There is no information provided regarding screening at Community Psychiatric Clinic
Community Psychiatric Clinic provides the following ancillary services in addition to mental health treatment.
- Case management
- Court-ordered outpatient treatment
- Psychosocial rehabilitation services
- Suicide prevention services