General Phone Number: 208-376-4999
Admissions Phone Number: 208-405-0640
Community Partnerships of Idaho Inc provides the following mental health rehabilitation services in Boise.
- Mental Health Treatment Center
- Dual Diagnosis Treatment Provider
Community Partnerships of Idaho Inc is run by a private non-profit organization.
Community Partnerships of Idaho Inc provides treatment in the following settings.
- Outpatient mental health rehabiliation
Community Partnerships of Idaho Inc provides the following emergency mental health treatment and services.
- We do not have any information about emergency services provided by this facility.
Community Partnerships of Idaho Inc utilizes the following treatment approaches.
- Behavior modification
- Cognitive behavioral therapy
- Couples/family therapy
- Dialectical behavior therapy
- Eye Movement Desensitization and Reprocessing therapy
- Integrated dual disorders treatment
- Individual psychotherapy
- Trauma therapy
Community Partnerships of Idaho Inc utilizes the following pharmacotherapies & medications in the treatment process.
- Chlorpromazine (Thorazine®)
- Fluphenazine (Prolixin®)
- Haloperidol (Haldol®)
- Loxapine (Loxitane®)
- Perphenazine (Trilafon/Etrafon/Triavil/Triptafen®)
- Prochlorperazine (Compazine/Compro®)
- Thiothixene (Navane®)
- Aripiprazole (Abilify®)
- Asenapine (Saphris/Sycrest®)
- Brexpiprazole (Rexulti®)
- Cariprazine (Vraylar®)
- Clozapine (Clozaril®)
- IIoperidone (Fanapt®)
- Lurasidone (Latuda®)
- Olanzapine (Zyprexa®)
- Olanzapine/Fluoxetine combination (Symbyax®)
- Paliperidone (Invega Trinza®)
- Quetiapine (Seroquel®)
- Risperidone (Risperdal®)
- Ziprasidone (Geodon®)
Information regarding payment(s) accepted at Community Partnerships of Idaho Inc and possible financial assistance.
- Private Insurance
- Cash or Self Payment
- State-Financed Healthcare Plan Other Than Medicaid
- Payment Assistance Available (Check With Facility For Details)
- Sliding Fee Scale (based on income and other factors)
Information regarding specialty programs and groups offered at Community Partnerships of Idaho Inc.
Community Partnerships of Idaho Inc offers the following screening and testing services to mental health clients.
- There is no information provided regarding screening at Community Partnerships of Idaho Inc
Community Partnerships of Idaho Inc provides the following ancillary services in addition to mental health treatment.
- Case management
- Court-ordered outpatient treatment
- Family psychoeducation
- Suicide prevention services