General Phone Number: 520-226-9002
Community Partners Integrated provides the following mental health rehabilitation services in Sierra Vista.
- Mental Health Rehab Center
- Treatment for Co-occuring Disorders Such as Substance Abuse
Community Partners Integrated is run by a private non-profit organization.
Community Partners Integrated provides treatment in the following settings.
- Outpatient mental health rehabiliation
Community Partners Integrated provides the following emergency mental health treatment and services.
- We do not have any information about emergency services provided by this facility.
Community Partners Integrated utilizes the following treatment approaches.
- Cognitive behavioral therapy
- Couples/family therapy
- Dialectical behavior therapy
- Group therapy
- Integrated dual disorders treatment
- Individual psychotherapy
- Trauma therapy
Community Partners Integrated utilizes the following pharmacotherapies & medications in the treatment process.
- Chlorpromazine (Thorazine®)
- Fluphenazine (Prolixin®)
- Haloperidol (Haldol®)
- Loxapine (Loxitane®)
- Perphenazine (Trilafon/Etrafon/Triavil/Triptafen®)
- Aripiprazole (Abilify®)
- Asenapine (Saphris/Sycrest®)
- Brexpiprazole (Rexulti®)
- Cariprazine (Vraylar®)
- Clozapine (Clozaril®)
- IIoperidone (Fanapt®)
- Lurasidone (Latuda®)
- Olanzapine (Zyprexa®)
- Olanzapine/Fluoxetine combination (Symbyax®)
- Paliperidone (Invega Trinza®)
Information regarding payment(s) accepted at Community Partners Integrated and possible financial assistance.
- Community Mental Health Block Grants
- Military Insurance
- Cash or Self Payment
- State Mental Health Agency Funds
- State Welfare or Child and Family Service Funds
Information regarding specialty programs and groups offered at Community Partners Integrated.
- Persons with serious mental illness (SMI)
Community Partners Integrated offers the following screening and testing services to mental health clients.
- HIV testing
- Screening for Hepatitis B
- Screening for Hepatitis C
- TB Screening
Community Partners Integrated provides the following ancillary services in addition to mental health treatment.
- Case management
- Court-ordered outpatient treatment
- Family psychoeducation
- Housing services
- Intensive case management
- Integrated primary care services
- Psychosocial rehabilitation services
- Supported employment
- Supported housing
- Suicide prevention services
- Vocational rehabilitation services