General Phone Number: 520-901-2300
Community Partners Integrated provides the following mental health rehabilitation services in Tucson.
- Mental Health Treatment
- Dual Diagnosis Rehabilitation Center
Community Partners Integrated is run by a private for-profit organization.
Community Partners Integrated provides treatment in the following settings.
- Hospital inpatient mental health treatment
Community Partners Integrated provides the following emergency mental health treatment and services.
- Psychiatric emergency onsite services
Community Partners Integrated utilizes the following treatment approaches.
- Activity therapy
- Cognitive behavioral therapy
- Dialectical behavior therapy
- Group therapy
- Individual psychotherapy
Community Partners Integrated utilizes the following pharmacotherapies & medications in the treatment process.
- Chlorpromazine (Thorazine®)
- Fluphenazine (Prolixin®)
- Haloperidol (Haldol®)
- Aripiprazole (Abilify®)
- Cariprazine (Vraylar®)
- Clozapine (Clozaril®)
- Lurasidone (Latuda®)
- Olanzapine (Zyprexa®)
- Olanzapine/Fluoxetine combination (Symbyax®)
- Paliperidone (Invega Trinza®)
- Quetiapine (Seroquel®)
- Risperidone (Risperdal®)
- Ziprasidone (Geodon®)
Information regarding payment(s) accepted at Community Partners Integrated and possible financial assistance.
Information regarding specialty programs and groups offered at Community Partners Integrated.
- Persons with co-occurring mental and substance use disorders
- Persons with serious mental illness (SMI)
Community Partners Integrated offers the following screening and testing services to mental health clients.
- There is no information provided regarding screening at Community Partners Integrated
Community Partners Integrated provides the following ancillary services in addition to mental health treatment.
- Case management
- Integrated primary care services
- Suicide prevention services