General Phone Number: 417-667-8352
Community Mental Health Consultants provides the following mental health rehabilitation services in Nevada.
- Mental Health Treatment Center
- Treatment for Co-occuring Disorders Such as Substance Abuse
Community Mental Health Consultants is run by a private for-profit organization.
Community Mental Health Consultants provides treatment in the following settings.
- Outpatient mental health rehabiliation
Community Mental Health Consultants provides the following emergency mental health treatment and services.
- Crisis intervention team
- Psychiatric emergency onsite services
- Psychiatric emergency walk-in services
Community Mental Health Consultants utilizes the following treatment approaches.
- Activity therapy
- Behavior modification
- Cognitive behavioral therapy
- Couples/family therapy
- Dialectical behavior therapy
- Group therapy
- Integrated dual disorders treatment
- Individual psychotherapy
- Trauma therapy
Community Mental Health Consultants utilizes the following pharmacotherapies & medications in the treatment process.
- Aripiprazole (Abilify®)
- Cariprazine (Vraylar®)
- Lurasidone (Latuda®)
- Olanzapine (Zyprexa®)
- Quetiapine (Seroquel®)
- Risperidone (Risperdal®)
- Ziprasidone (Geodon®)
Information regarding payment(s) accepted at Community Mental Health Consultants and possible financial assistance.
- Military Insurance
- Other State Funds
- Private Insurance
- State Correction or Juvenile Justice Funds
- State Education Agency Funds
- Cash or Self Payment
- State-Financed Healthcare Plan Other Than Medicaid
- State Mental Health Agency Funds
- State Welfare or Child and Family Service Funds
- U.S. Department of VA funds
- Sliding Fee Scale (based on income and other factors)
Information regarding specialty programs and groups offered at Community Mental Health Consultants.
- Persons with co-occurring mental and substance use disorders
- Persons with serious mental illness (SMI)
Community Mental Health Consultants offers the following screening and testing services to mental health clients.
- There is no information provided regarding screening at Community Mental Health Consultants
Community Mental Health Consultants provides the following ancillary services in addition to mental health treatment.
- Case management
- Court-ordered outpatient treatment
- Diet and exercise counseling
- Education services
- Family psychoeducation
- Illness management and recovery
- Integrated primary care services
- Mentoring/peer support/consumer-run services
- Suicide prevention services