General Phone Number: 217-323-2980
Community Hope and Recovery Center provides the following mental health rehabilitation services in Beardstown.
- Mental Health Treatment Center
- Treatment for Co-occuring Disorders Such as Substance Abuse
Community Hope and Recovery Center is run by a private non-profit organization.
Community Hope and Recovery Center provides treatment in the following settings.
- Outpatient mental health rehabiliation
Community Hope and Recovery Center provides the following emergency mental health treatment and services.
- Crisis intervention team
Community Hope and Recovery Center utilizes the following treatment approaches.
- Cognitive behavioral therapy
- Couples/family therapy
- Group therapy
- Individual psychotherapy
Community Hope and Recovery Center utilizes the following pharmacotherapies & medications in the treatment process.
- Chlorpromazine (Thorazine®)
- Haloperidol (Haldol®)
- Loxapine (Loxitane®)
- Aripiprazole (Abilify®)
- Brexpiprazole (Rexulti®)
- Cariprazine (Vraylar®)
- Clozapine (Clozaril®)
- IIoperidone (Fanapt®)
- Lurasidone (Latuda®)
- Olanzapine (Zyprexa®)
- Paliperidone (Invega Trinza®)
- Quetiapine (Seroquel®)
- Risperidone (Risperdal®)
- Ziprasidone (Geodon®)
Information regarding payment(s) accepted at Community Hope and Recovery Center and possible financial assistance.
- Community Mental Health Block Grants
- Community Service Block Grants
- Private Insurance
- Cash or Self Payment
- State-Financed Healthcare Plan Other Than Medicaid
- Payment Assistance Available (Check With Facility For Details)
- Sliding Fee Scale (based on income and other factors)
Information regarding specialty programs and groups offered at Community Hope and Recovery Center.
- Children/adolescents with serious emotional disturbance (SED)
Community Hope and Recovery Center offers the following screening and testing services to mental health clients.
- There is no information provided regarding screening at Community Hope and Recovery Center
Community Hope and Recovery Center provides the following ancillary services in addition to mental health treatment.
- Case management
- Court-ordered outpatient treatment
- Supported housing
- Suicide prevention services