General Phone Number: 641-872-1750
Community Hlth Ctr of Southern IA provides the following mental health rehabilitation services in Corydon.
- Mental Health Rehab Center
- Dual Diagnosis Treatment Provider
Community Hlth Ctr of Southern IA is run by a private non-profit organization and is licensed as a Federally Qualified Health Center.
Community Hlth Ctr of Southern IA provides treatment in the following settings.
- Outpatient mental health rehabiliation
Community Hlth Ctr of Southern IA provides the following emergency mental health treatment and services.
- Crisis intervention team
- Psychiatric emergency mobile/off-site services
Community Hlth Ctr of Southern IA utilizes the following treatment approaches.
- Behavior modification
- Cognitive behavioral therapy
- Couples/family therapy
- Dialectical behavior therapy
- Eye Movement Desensitization and Reprocessing therapy
- Integrated dual disorders treatment
- Individual psychotherapy
- Trauma therapy
Community Hlth Ctr of Southern IA utilizes the following pharmacotherapies & medications in the treatment process.
- We do not have any information regarding this facility's use of medications.
Information regarding payment(s) accepted at Community Hlth Ctr of Southern IA and possible financial assistance.
- Community Mental Health Block Grants
- Military Insurance
- Private Insurance
- Cash or Self Payment
- State-Financed Healthcare Plan Other Than Medicaid
- Sliding Fee Scale (based on income and other factors)
Information regarding specialty programs and groups offered at Community Hlth Ctr of Southern IA.
Community Hlth Ctr of Southern IA offers the following screening and testing services to mental health clients.
- There is no information provided regarding screening at Community Hlth Ctr of Southern IA
Community Hlth Ctr of Southern IA provides the following ancillary services in addition to mental health treatment.
- Court-ordered outpatient treatment
- Family psychoeducation
- Mentoring/peer support/consumer-run services
- Suicide prevention services