General Phone Number: 786-245-2700
Admissions Phone Number: 305-252-4820
Community Health of South Florida Inc provides the following mental health rehabilitation services in Miami.
- Mental Health Rehab Center
- Treatment for Co-occuring Disorders Such as Substance Abuse
Community Health of South Florida Inc is run by a private non-profit organization and is licensed as a Federally Qualified Health Center.
Community Health of South Florida Inc provides treatment in the following settings.
- Outpatient mental health rehabiliation
Community Health of South Florida Inc provides the following emergency mental health treatment and services.
- Crisis intervention team
Community Health of South Florida Inc utilizes the following treatment approaches.
- Cognitive behavioral therapy
- Couples/family therapy
- Integrated dual disorders treatment
- Individual psychotherapy
- Trauma therapy
Community Health of South Florida Inc utilizes the following pharmacotherapies & medications in the treatment process.
- We do not have any information regarding this facility's use of medications.
Information regarding payment(s) accepted at Community Health of South Florida Inc and possible financial assistance.
- Community Mental Health Block Grants
- Community Service Block Grants
- Other State Funds
- Private Insurance
- State Correction or Juvenile Justice Funds
- State Education Agency Funds
- Cash or Self Payment
- State-Financed Healthcare Plan Other Than Medicaid
- State Mental Health Agency Funds
- State Welfare or Child and Family Service Funds
- Payment Assistance Available (Check With Facility For Details)
- Sliding Fee Scale (based on income and other factors)
Information regarding specialty programs and groups offered at Community Health of South Florida Inc.
- Persons with serious mental illness (SMI)
Community Health of South Florida Inc offers the following screening and testing services to mental health clients.
- There is no information provided regarding screening at Community Health of South Florida Inc
Community Health of South Florida Inc provides the following ancillary services in addition to mental health treatment.
- Court-ordered outpatient treatment
- Family psychoeducation
- Integrated primary care services