General Phone Number: 860-585-5000
Community Health Center of Bristol provides the following mental health rehabilitation services in Bristol.
- Mental Health Rehab Center
Community Health Center of Bristol is run by a private non-profit organization and is licensed as a Federally Qualified Health Center.
Community Health Center of Bristol provides treatment in the following settings.
- Outpatient mental health rehabiliation
Community Health Center of Bristol provides the following emergency mental health treatment and services.
- We do not have any information about emergency services provided by this facility.
Community Health Center of Bristol utilizes the following treatment approaches.
- Behavior modification
- Cognitive behavioral therapy
- Couples/family therapy
- Dialectical behavior therapy
- Eye Movement Desensitization and Reprocessing therapy
- Group therapy
- Integrated dual disorders treatment
- Individual psychotherapy
- Trauma therapy
Community Health Center of Bristol utilizes the following pharmacotherapies & medications in the treatment process.
- We do not have any information regarding this facility's use of medications.
Information regarding payment(s) accepted at Community Health Center of Bristol and possible financial assistance.
- Community Mental Health Block Grants
- Community Service Block Grants
- Federal Grants
- Military Insurance
- Other State Funds
- Private Insurance
- Cash or Self Payment
- State-Financed Healthcare Plan Other Than Medicaid
- State Welfare or Child and Family Service Funds
- Sliding Fee Scale (based on income and other factors)
Information regarding specialty programs and groups offered at Community Health Center of Bristol.
- Lesbian, gay, bisexual, transgender, or queer/questioning (LGBTQ) clients
- Persons with HIV or AIDS
- Persons who have experienced intimate partner violence, domestic violence
- Persons who have experienced trauma
- Persons with post-traumatic stress disorder (PTSD)
Community Health Center of Bristol offers the following screening and testing services to mental health clients.
- HIV testing
- Screening for Hepatitis B
- Screening for Hepatitis C
- TB Screening
Community Health Center of Bristol provides the following ancillary services in addition to mental health treatment.
- Diet and exercise counseling
- Family psychoeducation
- Integrated primary care services
- Suicide prevention services