General Phone Number: 928-248-8282
Community Health Associates provides the following mental health rehabilitation services in Yuma.
- Mental Health Treatment Center
- Treatment for Co-occuring Disorders Such as Substance Abuse
Community Health Associates is run by a private for-profit organization.
Community Health Associates provides treatment in the following settings.
- Outpatient mental health rehabiliation
Community Health Associates provides the following emergency mental health treatment and services.
- Psychiatric emergency walk-in services
Community Health Associates utilizes the following treatment approaches.
- Cognitive behavioral therapy
- Group therapy
- Integrated dual disorders treatment
- Individual psychotherapy
Community Health Associates utilizes the following pharmacotherapies & medications in the treatment process.
- Aripiprazole (Abilify®)
- Clozapine (Clozaril®)
- Olanzapine (Zyprexa®)
- Paliperidone (Invega Trinza®)
- Risperidone (Risperdal®)
- Ziprasidone (Geodon®)
Information regarding payment(s) accepted at Community Health Associates and possible financial assistance.
- Community Service Block Grants
- Private Insurance
- Cash or Self Payment
- State-Financed Healthcare Plan Other Than Medicaid
Information regarding specialty programs and groups offered at Community Health Associates.
- Clients referred from the court/judicial system
Community Health Associates offers the following screening and testing services to mental health clients.
- There is no information provided regarding screening at Community Health Associates
Community Health Associates provides the following ancillary services in addition to mental health treatment.
- Case management
- Court-ordered outpatient treatment
- Education services
- Mentoring/peer support/consumer-run services
- Supported employment