General Phone Number: 907-826-3891
Community Connections provides the following mental health rehabilitation services in Craig.
- Mental Health Treatment
Community Connections is run by a private non-profit organization.
Community Connections provides treatment in the following settings.
- Outpatient mental health rehabiliation
Community Connections provides the following emergency mental health treatment and services.
- Crisis intervention team
- Psychiatric emergency mobile/off-site services
Community Connections utilizes the following treatment approaches.
- Activity therapy
- Behavior modification
- Cognitive behavioral therapy
- Couples/family therapy
- Dialectical behavior therapy
- Group therapy
- Individual psychotherapy
- Trauma therapy
Community Connections utilizes the following pharmacotherapies & medications in the treatment process.
- We do not have any information regarding this facility's use of medications.
Information regarding payment(s) accepted at Community Connections and possible financial assistance.
- Community Mental Health Block Grants
- Military Insurance
- Other State Funds
- Private Insurance
- Private or Community Foundation
- Cash or Self Payment
- State-Financed Healthcare Plan Other Than Medicaid
- State Mental Health Agency Funds
- State Welfare or Child and Family Service Funds
- U.S. Department of VA funds
- Sliding Fee Scale (based on income and other factors)
Information regarding specialty programs and groups offered at Community Connections.
- Persons who have experienced trauma
- Children/adolescents with serious emotional disturbance (SED)
Community Connections offers the following screening and testing services to mental health clients.
- There is no information provided regarding screening at Community Connections
Community Connections provides the following ancillary services in addition to mental health treatment.
- Case management
- Court-ordered outpatient treatment
- Family psychoeducation
- Housing services
- Intensive case management
- Psychosocial rehabilitation services
- Suicide prevention services
- Therapeutic foster care