General Phone Number: 626-357-3207 x225
Admissions Phone Number: 626-357-3207 x229
Community Care Center provides the following mental health rehabilitation services in Duarte.
- Mental Health Rehabilitation
- Dual Diagnosis Rehabilitation Center
Community Care Center is run by a private for-profit organization.
Community Care Center provides treatment in the following settings.
- Residential mental health rehab
Community Care Center provides the following emergency mental health treatment and services.
- We do not have any information about emergency services provided by this facility.
Community Care Center utilizes the following treatment approaches.
- Activity therapy
- Behavior modification
- Cognitive behavioral therapy
- Dialectical behavior therapy
- Group therapy
- Integrated dual disorders treatment
- Individual psychotherapy
Community Care Center utilizes the following pharmacotherapies & medications in the treatment process.
- Chlorpromazine (Thorazine®)
- Fluphenazine (Prolixin®)
- Haloperidol (Haldol®)
- Perphenazine (Trilafon/Etrafon/Triavil/Triptafen®)
- Aripiprazole (Abilify®)
- Clozapine (Clozaril®)
- Lurasidone (Latuda®)
- Olanzapine (Zyprexa®)
- Paliperidone (Invega Trinza®)
- Quetiapine (Seroquel®)
- Risperidone (Risperdal®)
- Ziprasidone (Geodon®)
Information regarding payment(s) accepted at Community Care Center and possible financial assistance.
- Cash or Self Payment
- State Mental Health Agency Funds
- U.S. Department of VA funds
Information regarding specialty programs and groups offered at Community Care Center.
- Transitional age young adults
- Lesbian, gay, bisexual, transgender, or queer/questioning (LGBTQ) clients
- Clients referred from the court/judicial system
- Persons with co-occurring mental and substance use disorders
- Persons with HIV or AIDS
- Persons who have experienced trauma
- Persons with traumatic brain injury (TBI)
- Persons experiencing first-episode psychosis
- Persons with post-traumatic stress disorder (PTSD)
- Persons with serious mental illness (SMI)
Community Care Center offers the following screening and testing services to mental health clients.
- There is no information provided regarding screening at Community Care Center
Community Care Center provides the following ancillary services in addition to mental health treatment.
- Court-ordered outpatient treatment
- Education services
- Psychosocial rehabilitation services
- Vocational rehabilitation services