General Phone Number: 928-341-4220
Community Bridges Inc provides the following mental health rehabilitation services in Yuma.
- Mental Health Rehabilitation
- Dual Diagnosis Rehabilitation Center
Community Bridges Inc is run by a private non-profit organization.
Community Bridges Inc provides treatment in the following settings.
- Outpatient mental health rehabiliation
Community Bridges Inc provides the following emergency mental health treatment and services.
- Psychiatric emergency walk-in services
Community Bridges Inc utilizes the following treatment approaches.
- Cognitive behavioral therapy
- Dialectical behavior therapy
- Eye Movement Desensitization and Reprocessing therapy
- Group therapy
- Integrated dual disorders treatment
- Individual psychotherapy
- Trauma therapy
Community Bridges Inc utilizes the following pharmacotherapies & medications in the treatment process.
- We do not have any information regarding this facility's use of medications.
Information regarding payment(s) accepted at Community Bridges Inc and possible financial assistance.
- Community Mental Health Block Grants
- Community Service Block Grants
- Federal Grants
- Military Insurance
- Other State Funds
- Private Insurance
- State Correction or Juvenile Justice Funds
- Cash or Self Payment
- State-Financed Healthcare Plan Other Than Medicaid
- State Mental Health Agency Funds
- State Welfare or Child and Family Service Funds
Information regarding specialty programs and groups offered at Community Bridges Inc.
- Clients referred from the court/judicial system
- Persons who have experienced trauma
- Persons with serious mental illness (SMI)
Community Bridges Inc offers the following screening and testing services to mental health clients.
- HIV testing
- Screening for Hepatitis B
- Screening for Hepatitis C
- TB Screening
Community Bridges Inc provides the following ancillary services in addition to mental health treatment.
- Case management
- Family psychoeducation
- Intensive case management
- Integrated primary care services
- Mentoring/peer support/consumer-run services
- Psychosocial rehabilitation services
- Supported employment
- Supported housing
- Vocational rehabilitation services