General Phone Number: 928-468-0022
Admissions Phone Number: 877-931-9142
Community Bridges Inc provides the following mental health rehabilitation services in Payson.
- Mental Health Rehabilitation
- Dual Diagnosis Rehabilitation Center
Community Bridges Inc is run by a private non-profit organization.
Community Bridges Inc provides treatment in the following settings.
- Outpatient mental health rehabiliation
Community Bridges Inc provides the following emergency mental health treatment and services.
- Crisis intervention team
- Psychiatric emergency mobile/off-site services
- Psychiatric emergency walk-in services
Community Bridges Inc utilizes the following treatment approaches.
- Activity therapy
- Behavior modification
- Cognitive behavioral therapy
- Couples/family therapy
- Eye Movement Desensitization and Reprocessing therapy
- Group therapy
- Integrated dual disorders treatment
- Individual psychotherapy
- Trauma therapy
Community Bridges Inc utilizes the following pharmacotherapies & medications in the treatment process.
- We do not have any information regarding this facility's use of medications.
Information regarding payment(s) accepted at Community Bridges Inc and possible financial assistance.
- Community Mental Health Block Grants
- Community Service Block Grants
- IHS / Tribal / Urban (ITU) Funds
- Other State Funds
- Private Insurance
- State Correction or Juvenile Justice Funds
- Cash or Self Payment
- State-Financed Healthcare Plan Other Than Medicaid
- State Mental Health Agency Funds
- State Welfare or Child and Family Service Funds
- U.S. Department of VA funds
Information regarding specialty programs and groups offered at Community Bridges Inc.
- Persons with co-occurring mental and substance use disorders
- Persons with serious mental illness (SMI)
Community Bridges Inc offers the following screening and testing services to mental health clients.
- There is no information provided regarding screening at Community Bridges Inc
Community Bridges Inc provides the following ancillary services in addition to mental health treatment.
- Case management
- Court-ordered outpatient treatment
- Diet and exercise counseling
- Education services
- Intensive case management
- Mentoring/peer support/consumer-run services
- Psychosocial rehabilitation services
- Supported employment
- Supported housing
- Suicide prevention services
- Vocational rehabilitation services