General Phone Number: 480-831-7566
Community Bridges Inc provides the following mental health rehabilitation services in Yuma.
- Mental Health Rehabilitation
- Treatment for Co-occuring Disorders Such as Substance Abuse
Community Bridges Inc is run by a private non-profit organization.
Community Bridges Inc provides treatment in the following settings.
- Residential mental health rehab
Community Bridges Inc provides the following emergency mental health treatment and services.
- We do not have any information about emergency services provided by this facility.
Community Bridges Inc utilizes the following treatment approaches.
- Cognitive behavioral therapy
- Dialectical behavior therapy
- Eye Movement Desensitization and Reprocessing therapy
- Group therapy
- Integrated dual disorders treatment
- Individual psychotherapy
- Trauma therapy
Community Bridges Inc utilizes the following pharmacotherapies & medications in the treatment process.
- Chlorpromazine (Thorazine®)
- Fluphenazine (Prolixin®)
- Haloperidol (Haldol®)
- Perphenazine (Trilafon/Etrafon/Triavil/Triptafen®)
- Aripiprazole (Abilify®)
- Brexpiprazole (Rexulti®)
- Clozapine (Clozaril®)
- IIoperidone (Fanapt®)
- Olanzapine (Zyprexa®)
- Paliperidone (Invega Trinza®)
- Quetiapine (Seroquel®)
- Risperidone (Risperdal®)
- Ziprasidone (Geodon®)
Information regarding payment(s) accepted at Community Bridges Inc and possible financial assistance.
- Community Mental Health Block Grants
- Community Service Block Grants
- Federal Grants
- IHS / Tribal / Urban (ITU) Funds
- Private Insurance
- Cash or Self Payment
- State-Financed Healthcare Plan Other Than Medicaid
- State Mental Health Agency Funds
- State Welfare or Child and Family Service Funds
Information regarding specialty programs and groups offered at Community Bridges Inc.
Community Bridges Inc offers the following screening and testing services to mental health clients.
- HIV testing
- Screening for Hepatitis B
- Screening for Hepatitis C
- TB Screening
Community Bridges Inc provides the following ancillary services in addition to mental health treatment.
- Case management
- Mentoring/peer support/consumer-run services