General Phone Number: 602-407-6280
Community Bridges Inc provides the following mental health rehabilitation services in Phoenix.
- Mental Health Treatment Center
- Dual Diagnosis Treatment Provider
Community Bridges Inc is run by a private non-profit organization.
Community Bridges Inc provides treatment in the following settings.
- Outpatient mental health rehabiliation
Community Bridges Inc provides the following emergency mental health treatment and services.
- We do not have any information about emergency services provided by this facility.
Community Bridges Inc utilizes the following treatment approaches.
- Group therapy
- Integrated dual disorders treatment
- Individual psychotherapy
Community Bridges Inc utilizes the following pharmacotherapies & medications in the treatment process.
- Fluphenazine (Prolixin®)
- Haloperidol (Haldol®)
- Loxapine (Loxitane®)
- Perphenazine (Trilafon/Etrafon/Triavil/Triptafen®)
- Aripiprazole (Abilify®)
- Asenapine (Saphris/Sycrest®)
- Brexpiprazole (Rexulti®)
- Cariprazine (Vraylar®)
- Clozapine (Clozaril®)
- Lurasidone (Latuda®)
- Olanzapine (Zyprexa®)
- Paliperidone (Invega Trinza®)
- Quetiapine (Seroquel®)
- Risperidone (Risperdal®)
- Ziprasidone (Geodon®)
Information regarding payment(s) accepted at Community Bridges Inc and possible financial assistance.
- Military Insurance
- Private Insurance
- Cash or Self Payment
- State-Financed Healthcare Plan Other Than Medicaid
- State Mental Health Agency Funds
- Payment Assistance Available (Check With Facility For Details)
- Sliding Fee Scale (based on income and other factors)
Information regarding specialty programs and groups offered at Community Bridges Inc.
- Persons with co-occurring mental and substance use disorders
Community Bridges Inc offers the following screening and testing services to mental health clients.
- HIV testing
- Screening for Hepatitis B
- Screening for Hepatitis C
- TB Screening
Community Bridges Inc provides the following ancillary services in addition to mental health treatment.
- Assertive community treatment
- Case management
- Court-ordered outpatient treatment
- Integrated primary care services
- Mentoring/peer support/consumer-run services
- Vocational rehabilitation services