General Phone Number: 520-586-6171
Admissions Phone Number: 877-931-9142
Community Bridges Inc provides the following mental health rehabilitation services in Benson.
- Mental Health Treatment Center
- Treatment for Co-occuring Disorders Such as Substance Abuse
Community Bridges Inc is run by a private non-profit organization.
Community Bridges Inc provides treatment in the following settings.
- Hospital inpatient mental health treatment
Community Bridges Inc provides the following emergency mental health treatment and services.
- Crisis intervention team
- Psychiatric emergency walk-in services
Community Bridges Inc utilizes the following treatment approaches.
- Cognitive behavioral therapy
- Group therapy
- Integrated dual disorders treatment
- Individual psychotherapy
Community Bridges Inc utilizes the following pharmacotherapies & medications in the treatment process.
- We do not have any information regarding this facility's use of medications.
Information regarding payment(s) accepted at Community Bridges Inc and possible financial assistance.
- Community Mental Health Block Grants
- Community Service Block Grants
- Military Insurance
- Private Insurance
- Cash or Self Payment
- State-Financed Healthcare Plan Other Than Medicaid
- State Mental Health Agency Funds
Information regarding specialty programs and groups offered at Community Bridges Inc.
- Persons with co-occurring mental and substance use disorders
- Persons with serious mental illness (SMI)
Community Bridges Inc offers the following screening and testing services to mental health clients.
- There is no information provided regarding screening at Community Bridges Inc
Community Bridges Inc provides the following ancillary services in addition to mental health treatment.
- Case management
- Family psychoeducation
- Illness management and recovery
- Integrated primary care services
- Mentoring/peer support/consumer-run services
- Suicide prevention services