General Phone Number: 360-423-0203
Columbia Wellness provides the following mental health rehabilitation services in Woodland.
- Mental Health Treatment Center
Columbia Wellness is run by a private non-profit organization.
Columbia Wellness provides treatment in the following settings.
- Outpatient mental health rehabiliation
Columbia Wellness provides the following emergency mental health treatment and services.
- Psychiatric emergency mobile/off-site services
Columbia Wellness utilizes the following treatment approaches.
- Behavior modification
- Cognitive behavioral therapy
- Couples/family therapy
- Dialectical behavior therapy
- Individual psychotherapy
- Trauma therapy
Columbia Wellness utilizes the following pharmacotherapies & medications in the treatment process.
- We do not have any information regarding this facility's use of medications.
Information regarding payment(s) accepted at Columbia Wellness and possible financial assistance.
- Community Mental Health Block Grants
- Military Insurance
- Private Insurance
- Cash or Self Payment
- State-Financed Healthcare Plan Other Than Medicaid
- State Mental Health Agency Funds
- Sliding Fee Scale (based on income and other factors)
Information regarding specialty programs and groups offered at Columbia Wellness.
Columbia Wellness offers the following screening and testing services to mental health clients.
- There is no information provided regarding screening at Columbia Wellness
Columbia Wellness provides the following ancillary services in addition to mental health treatment.
- Case management
- Family psychoeducation