General Phone Number: 509-662-6000
Columbia Valley Community Health provides the following mental health rehabilitation services in Wenatchee.
- Mental Health Treatment
- Dual Diagnosis Rehabilitation Center
Columbia Valley Community Health is run by a private non-profit organization and is licensed as a Federally Qualified Health Center.
Columbia Valley Community Health provides treatment in the following settings.
- Outpatient mental health rehabiliation
Columbia Valley Community Health provides the following emergency mental health treatment and services.
- Psychiatric emergency walk-in services
Columbia Valley Community Health utilizes the following treatment approaches.
- Behavior modification
- Cognitive behavioral therapy
- Couples/family therapy
- Dialectical behavior therapy
- Group therapy
- Integrated dual disorders treatment
- Individual psychotherapy
- Trauma therapy
Columbia Valley Community Health utilizes the following pharmacotherapies & medications in the treatment process.
- Aripiprazole (Abilify®)
- Lurasidone (Latuda®)
- Olanzapine (Zyprexa®)
- Olanzapine/Fluoxetine combination (Symbyax®)
- Paliperidone (Invega Trinza®)
- Quetiapine (Seroquel®)
- Risperidone (Risperdal®)
- Ziprasidone (Geodon®)
Information regarding payment(s) accepted at Columbia Valley Community Health and possible financial assistance.
- Military Insurance
- Private Insurance
- Cash or Self Payment
- Payment Assistance Available (Check With Facility For Details)
- Sliding Fee Scale (based on income and other factors)
Information regarding specialty programs and groups offered at Columbia Valley Community Health.
- Persons who have experienced trauma
- Persons with post-traumatic stress disorder (PTSD)
- Persons with serious mental illness (SMI)
Columbia Valley Community Health offers the following screening and testing services to mental health clients.
- HIV testing
- Screening for Hepatitis C
Columbia Valley Community Health provides the following ancillary services in addition to mental health treatment.
- Court-ordered outpatient treatment
- Diet and exercise counseling
- Education services
- Family psychoeducation
- Integrated primary care services
- Legal advocacy
- Suicide prevention services