General Phone Number: 360-993-3000
Columbia River Mental Health Services provides the following mental health rehabilitation services in Vancouver.
- Mental Health Treatment
- Treatment for Co-occuring Disorders Such as Substance Abuse
Columbia River Mental Health Services is run by a private non-profit organization.
Columbia River Mental Health Services provides treatment in the following settings.
- Outpatient mental health rehabiliation
Columbia River Mental Health Services provides the following emergency mental health treatment and services.
- Psychiatric emergency onsite services
Columbia River Mental Health Services utilizes the following treatment approaches.
- Cognitive behavioral therapy
- Couples/family therapy
- Dialectical behavior therapy
- Eye Movement Desensitization and Reprocessing therapy
- Group therapy
- Integrated dual disorders treatment
- Individual psychotherapy
- Trauma therapy
Columbia River Mental Health Services utilizes the following pharmacotherapies & medications in the treatment process.
- Chlorpromazine (Thorazine®)
- Fluphenazine (Prolixin®)
- Haloperidol (Haldol®)
- Loxapine (Loxitane®)
- Perphenazine (Trilafon/Etrafon/Triavil/Triptafen®)
- Prochlorperazine (Compazine/Compro®)
- Aripiprazole (Abilify®)
- Asenapine (Saphris/Sycrest®)
- Brexpiprazole (Rexulti®)
- Cariprazine (Vraylar®)
- Clozapine (Clozaril®)
- Lurasidone (Latuda®)
- Olanzapine (Zyprexa®)
- Paliperidone (Invega Trinza®)
- Quetiapine (Seroquel®)
- Risperidone (Risperdal®)
- Ziprasidone (Geodon®)
Information regarding payment(s) accepted at Columbia River Mental Health Services and possible financial assistance.
- Federal Grants
- Private Insurance
- Private or Community Foundation
- Cash or Self Payment
- State Mental Health Agency Funds
Information regarding specialty programs and groups offered at Columbia River Mental Health Services.
- Transitional age young adults
- Clients referred from the court/judicial system
- Persons with co-occurring mental and substance use disorders
- Persons who have experienced trauma
- Persons with post-traumatic stress disorder (PTSD)
- Children/adolescents with serious emotional disturbance (SED)
- Persons with serious mental illness (SMI)
Columbia River Mental Health Services offers the following screening and testing services to mental health clients.
- TB Screening
Columbia River Mental Health Services provides the following ancillary services in addition to mental health treatment.
- Case management
- Court-ordered outpatient treatment
- Family psychoeducation
- Housing services
- Intensive case management
- Illness management and recovery
- Mentoring/peer support/consumer-run services
- Psychosocial rehabilitation services
- Supported employment
- Supported housing
- Suicide prevention services
- Vocational rehabilitation services