General Phone Number: 360-750-7033
Admissions Phone Number: 360-993-3000
Columbia River Mental Health Services provides the following mental health rehabilitation services in Vancouver.
- Mental Health Rehabilitation
Columbia River Mental Health Services is run by a private non-profit organization.
Columbia River Mental Health Services provides treatment in the following settings.
- Outpatient mental health rehabiliation
Columbia River Mental Health Services provides the following emergency mental health treatment and services.
- We do not have any information about emergency services provided by this facility.
Columbia River Mental Health Services utilizes the following treatment approaches.
- Activity therapy
- Cognitive behavioral therapy
- Couples/family therapy
- Dialectical behavior therapy
- Eye Movement Desensitization and Reprocessing therapy
- Group therapy
- Individual psychotherapy
- Trauma therapy
Columbia River Mental Health Services utilizes the following pharmacotherapies & medications in the treatment process.
- We do not have any information regarding this facility's use of medications.
Information regarding payment(s) accepted at Columbia River Mental Health Services and possible financial assistance.
- Private Insurance
- Cash or Self Payment
- State Mental Health Agency Funds
Information regarding specialty programs and groups offered at Columbia River Mental Health Services .
- Transitional age young adults
- Children/adolescents with serious emotional disturbance (SED)
- Persons with serious mental illness (SMI)
Columbia River Mental Health Services offers the following screening and testing services to mental health clients.
- There is no information provided regarding screening at Columbia River Mental Health Services
Columbia River Mental Health Services provides the following ancillary services in addition to mental health treatment.
- Case management
- Court-ordered outpatient treatment
- Family psychoeducation
- Housing services
- Illness management and recovery
- Mentoring/peer support/consumer-run services
- Psychosocial rehabilitation services
- Suicide prevention services