General Phone Number: 503-397-6900
Columbia Community Mental Health provides the following mental health rehabilitation services in Saint Helens.
- Mental Health Rehabilitation
- Treatment for Co-occuring Disorders Such as Substance Abuse
Columbia Community Mental Health is run by a private non-profit organization.
Columbia Community Mental Health provides treatment in the following settings.
- Residential mental health rehab
Columbia Community Mental Health provides the following emergency mental health treatment and services.
- Crisis intervention team
- Psychiatric emergency onsite services
Columbia Community Mental Health utilizes the following treatment approaches.
- Activity therapy
- Behavior modification
- Cognitive behavioral therapy
- Group therapy
- Integrated dual disorders treatment
- Individual psychotherapy
Columbia Community Mental Health utilizes the following pharmacotherapies & medications in the treatment process.
- We do not have any information regarding this facility's use of medications.
Information regarding payment(s) accepted at Columbia Community Mental Health and possible financial assistance.
- Other State Funds
- Private Insurance
- Cash or Self Payment
- State Mental Health Agency Funds
Information regarding specialty programs and groups offered at Columbia Community Mental Health.
- Clients referred from the court/judicial system
- Persons with serious mental illness (SMI)
Columbia Community Mental Health offers the following screening and testing services to mental health clients.
- TB Screening
Columbia Community Mental Health provides the following ancillary services in addition to mental health treatment.
- Case management
- Court-ordered outpatient treatment
- Diet and exercise counseling
- Housing services
- Integrated primary care services
- Mentoring/peer support/consumer-run services
- Psychosocial rehabilitation services
- Supported employment
- Supported housing
- Suicide prevention services
- Vocational rehabilitation services