General Phone Number: 760-499-7406
College Community Services provides the following mental health rehabilitation services in Ridgecrest.
- Mental Health Treatment Center
- Provides Addiction Treatment
College Community Services is run by a private non-profit organization.
College Community Services provides treatment in the following settings.
- Outpatient mental health rehabiliation
College Community Services provides the following emergency mental health treatment and services.
- Crisis intervention team
- Psychiatric emergency onsite services
- Psychiatric emergency mobile/off-site services
- Psychiatric emergency walk-in services
College Community Services utilizes the following treatment approaches.
- Activity therapy
- Behavior modification
- Cognitive behavioral therapy
- Couples/family therapy
- Dialectical behavior therapy
- Eye Movement Desensitization and Reprocessing therapy
- Group therapy
- Integrated dual disorders treatment
- Individual psychotherapy
- Trauma therapy
College Community Services utilizes the following pharmacotherapies & medications in the treatment process.
- Chlorpromazine (Thorazine®)
- Fluphenazine (Prolixin®)
- Haloperidol (Haldol®)
- Prochlorperazine (Compazine/Compro®)
- Aripiprazole (Abilify®)
- Clozapine (Clozaril®)
- Olanzapine (Zyprexa®)
- Paliperidone (Invega Trinza®)
- Risperidone (Risperdal®)
Information regarding payment(s) accepted at College Community Services and possible financial assistance.
- Private Insurance
- Cash or Self Payment
- State Mental Health Agency Funds
- State Welfare or Child and Family Service Funds
- Sliding Fee Scale (based on income and other factors)
Information regarding specialty programs and groups offered at College Community Services.
- Transitional age young adults
- Seniors or older adults
- Seniors or older adults
- Lesbian, gay, bisexual, transgender, or queer/questioning (LGBTQ) clients
- Persons with co-occurring mental and substance use disorders
- Persons who have experienced intimate partner violence, domestic violence
- Persons who have experienced trauma
- Persons with Alzheimer's or dementia
- Persons with eating disorders
- Persons experiencing first-episode psychosis
- Persons with post-traumatic stress disorder (PTSD)
- Children/adolescents with serious emotional disturbance (SED)
- Persons with serious mental illness (SMI)
College Community Services offers the following screening and testing services to mental health clients.
- There is no information provided regarding screening at College Community Services
College Community Services provides the following ancillary services in addition to mental health treatment.
- Case management
- Court-ordered outpatient treatment
- Family psychoeducation
- Intensive case management
- Mentoring/peer support/consumer-run services
- Psychosocial rehabilitation services
- Suicide prevention services
- Therapeutic foster care