General Phone Number: 650-726-6369
Coastside Mental Health provides the following mental health rehabilitation services in Half Moon Bay.
- Mental Health Treatment
- Provides Addiction Treatment
Coastside Mental Health is run by a Regional/district or county, local, or municipal government.
Coastside Mental Health provides treatment in the following settings.
- Outpatient mental health rehabiliation
Coastside Mental Health provides the following emergency mental health treatment and services.
- Psychiatric emergency walk-in services
Coastside Mental Health utilizes the following treatment approaches.
- Behavior modification
- Cognitive behavioral therapy
- Couples/family therapy
- Dialectical behavior therapy
- Group therapy
- Individual psychotherapy
- Trauma therapy
Coastside Mental Health utilizes the following pharmacotherapies & medications in the treatment process.
- We do not have any information regarding this facility's use of medications.
Information regarding payment(s) accepted at Coastside Mental Health and possible financial assistance.
Information regarding specialty programs and groups offered at Coastside Mental Health.
- Persons with co-occurring mental and substance use disorders
- Persons with post-traumatic stress disorder (PTSD)
- Children/adolescents with serious emotional disturbance (SED)
- Persons with serious mental illness (SMI)
Coastside Mental Health offers the following screening and testing services to mental health clients.
- There is no information provided regarding screening at Coastside Mental Health
Coastside Mental Health provides the following ancillary services in addition to mental health treatment.
- Case management
- Family psychoeducation
- Mentoring/peer support/consumer-run services
- Suicide prevention services