General Phone Number: 718-497-6090 x362
Admissions Phone Number: 718-497-1955 x361
Coalition for Hispanic Family Services provides the following mental health rehabilitation services in Brooklyn.
- Mental Health Rehab Center
Coalition for Hispanic Family Services is run by a private non-profit organization.
Coalition for Hispanic Family Services provides treatment in the following settings.
- Outpatient mental health rehabiliation
Coalition for Hispanic Family Services provides the following emergency mental health treatment and services.
- Crisis intervention team
- Psychiatric emergency onsite services
Coalition for Hispanic Family Services utilizes the following treatment approaches.
- Activity therapy
- Behavior modification
- Cognitive behavioral therapy
- Couples/family therapy
- Group therapy
- Individual psychotherapy
- Trauma therapy
Coalition for Hispanic Family Services utilizes the following pharmacotherapies & medications in the treatment process.
- We do not have any information regarding this facility's use of medications.
Information regarding payment(s) accepted at Coalition for Hispanic Family Services and possible financial assistance.
- Cash or Self Payment
- State Welfare or Child and Family Service Funds
- Payment Assistance Available (Check With Facility For Details)
- Sliding Fee Scale (based on income and other factors)
Information regarding specialty programs and groups offered at Coalition for Hispanic Family Services.
- Lesbian, gay, bisexual, transgender, or queer/questioning (LGBTQ) clients
- Persons with HIV or AIDS
- Persons who have experienced trauma
- Persons with post-traumatic stress disorder (PTSD)
- Children/adolescents with serious emotional disturbance (SED)
Coalition for Hispanic Family Services offers the following screening and testing services to mental health clients.
- There is no information provided regarding screening at Coalition for Hispanic Family Services
Coalition for Hispanic Family Services provides the following ancillary services in addition to mental health treatment.
- Case management
- Suicide prevention services
- Therapeutic foster care