General Phone Number: 406-847-5850
Clearview Horizon Inc provides the following mental health rehabilitation services in Heron.
- Mental Health Treatment Center
- Dual Diagnosis Treatment Provider
Clearview Horizon Inc is run by a private for-profit organization.
Clearview Horizon Inc provides treatment in the following settings.
- Residential mental health rehab
Clearview Horizon Inc provides the following emergency mental health treatment and services.
- We do not have any information about emergency services provided by this facility.
Clearview Horizon Inc utilizes the following treatment approaches.
- Activity therapy
- Cognitive behavioral therapy
- Couples/family therapy
- Dialectical behavior therapy
- Eye Movement Desensitization and Reprocessing therapy
- Group therapy
- Integrated dual disorders treatment
- Individual psychotherapy
- Trauma therapy
Clearview Horizon Inc utilizes the following pharmacotherapies & medications in the treatment process.
- Aripiprazole (Abilify®)
- Lurasidone (Latuda®)
- Olanzapine (Zyprexa®)
- Olanzapine/Fluoxetine combination (Symbyax®)
- Quetiapine (Seroquel®)
- Risperidone (Risperdal®)
- Ziprasidone (Geodon®)
Information regarding payment(s) accepted at Clearview Horizon Inc and possible financial assistance.
- Military Insurance
- Private Insurance
- Private or Community Foundation
- State Education Agency Funds
- Cash or Self Payment
Information regarding specialty programs and groups offered at Clearview Horizon Inc.
- Persons who have experienced trauma
- Persons with post-traumatic stress disorder (PTSD)
Clearview Horizon Inc offers the following screening and testing services to mental health clients.
- There is no information provided regarding screening at Clearview Horizon Inc
Clearview Horizon Inc provides the following ancillary services in addition to mental health treatment.
- Education services
- Family psychoeducation
- Housing services