General Phone Number: 770-473-2640
Clayton Center Behavioral Health provides the following mental health rehabilitation services in Morrow.
- Mental Health Treatment Center
- Dual Diagnosis Treatment Provider
Clayton Center Behavioral Health is run by a state government agency.
Clayton Center Behavioral Health provides treatment in the following settings.
- Outpatient mental health rehabiliation
Clayton Center Behavioral Health provides the following emergency mental health treatment and services.
- Psychiatric emergency walk-in services
Clayton Center Behavioral Health utilizes the following treatment approaches.
- Behavior modification
- Cognitive behavioral therapy
- Couples/family therapy
- Dialectical behavior therapy
- Group therapy
- Integrated dual disorders treatment
- Individual psychotherapy
- Trauma therapy
Clayton Center Behavioral Health utilizes the following pharmacotherapies & medications in the treatment process.
- We do not have any information regarding this facility's use of medications.
Information regarding payment(s) accepted at Clayton Center Behavioral Health and possible financial assistance.
- Community Mental Health Block Grants
- Community Service Block Grants
- Military Insurance
- Other State Funds
- Private Insurance
- State Correction or Juvenile Justice Funds
- State Education Agency Funds
- Cash or Self Payment
- State-Financed Healthcare Plan Other Than Medicaid
- State Mental Health Agency Funds
- State Welfare or Child and Family Service Funds
- U.S. Department of VA funds
- Payment Assistance Available (Check With Facility For Details)
- Sliding Fee Scale (based on income and other factors)
Information regarding specialty programs and groups offered at Clayton Center Behavioral Health.
- Clients referred from the court/judicial system
- Persons with co-occurring mental and substance use disorders
- Persons who have experienced trauma
- Persons with post-traumatic stress disorder (PTSD)
- Children/adolescents with serious emotional disturbance (SED)
Clayton Center Behavioral Health offers the following screening and testing services to mental health clients.
- There is no information provided regarding screening at Clayton Center Behavioral Health
Clayton Center Behavioral Health provides the following ancillary services in addition to mental health treatment.
- Case management
- Court-ordered outpatient treatment
- Diet and exercise counseling
- Education services
- Family psychoeducation
- Housing services
- Psychosocial rehabilitation services
- Supported housing
- Suicide prevention services