General Phone Number: 205-651-0077
Clanton MI Outpatient provides the following mental health rehabilitation services in Clanton.
- Mental Health Treatment
- Treatment for Co-occuring Disorders Such as Substance Abuse
Clanton MI Outpatient is run by a private non-profit organization.
Clanton MI Outpatient provides treatment in the following settings.
- Outpatient mental health rehabiliation
Clanton MI Outpatient provides the following emergency mental health treatment and services.
- Psychiatric emergency walk-in services
Clanton MI Outpatient utilizes the following treatment approaches.
- Cognitive behavioral therapy
- Dialectical behavior therapy
- Group therapy
- Integrated dual disorders treatment
- Individual psychotherapy
- Trauma therapy
Clanton MI Outpatient utilizes the following pharmacotherapies & medications in the treatment process.
- We do not have any information regarding this facility's use of medications.
Information regarding payment(s) accepted at Clanton MI Outpatient and possible financial assistance.
- Community Mental Health Block Grants
- Community Service Block Grants
- Military Insurance
- Other State Funds
- Private Insurance
- State Correction or Juvenile Justice Funds
- State Education Agency Funds
- Cash or Self Payment
- State-Financed Healthcare Plan Other Than Medicaid
- State Mental Health Agency Funds
- State Welfare or Child and Family Service Funds
- U.S. Department of VA funds
- Sliding Fee Scale (based on income and other factors)
Information regarding specialty programs and groups offered at Clanton MI Outpatient.
Clanton MI Outpatient offers the following screening and testing services to mental health clients.
- There is no information provided regarding screening at Clanton MI Outpatient
Clanton MI Outpatient provides the following ancillary services in addition to mental health treatment.
- Case management
- Court-ordered outpatient treatment
- Illness management and recovery
- Psychosocial rehabilitation services
- Supported employment