General Phone Number: 305-817-6560
Admissions Phone Number: 305-825-0300
Citrus Health Network provides the following mental health rehabilitation services in Hialeah.
- Mental Health Rehab Center
- Treatment for Co-occuring Disorders Such as Substance Abuse
Citrus Health Network is run by a private non-profit organization and is licensed as a Federally Qualified Health Center.
Citrus Health Network provides treatment in the following settings.
- Outpatient mental health rehabiliation
Citrus Health Network provides the following emergency mental health treatment and services.
- We do not have any information about emergency services provided by this facility.
Citrus Health Network utilizes the following treatment approaches.
- Behavior modification
- Cognitive behavioral therapy
- Integrated dual disorders treatment
- Individual psychotherapy
- Trauma therapy
Citrus Health Network utilizes the following pharmacotherapies & medications in the treatment process.
- We do not have any information regarding this facility's use of medications.
Information regarding payment(s) accepted at Citrus Health Network and possible financial assistance.
- Other State Funds
- Private Insurance
- State Correction or Juvenile Justice Funds
- Cash or Self Payment
- State Mental Health Agency Funds
- State Welfare or Child and Family Service Funds
Information regarding specialty programs and groups offered at Citrus Health Network.
- Transitional age young adults
- Persons with co-occurring mental and substance use disorders
- Persons who have experienced trauma
- Children/adolescents with serious emotional disturbance (SED)
Citrus Health Network offers the following screening and testing services to mental health clients.
- There is no information provided regarding screening at Citrus Health Network
Citrus Health Network provides the following ancillary services in addition to mental health treatment.
- Illness management and recovery
- Integrated primary care services
- Suicide prevention services
- Therapeutic foster care