General Phone Number: 386-259-5413
Admissions Phone Number: 386-259-5413 x205
Circle of Friends Services Inc provides the following mental health rehabilitation services in Deltona.
- Mental Health Treatment Center
Circle of Friends Services Inc is run by a private non-profit organization.
Circle of Friends Services Inc provides treatment in the following settings.
- Outpatient mental health rehabiliation
Circle of Friends Services Inc provides the following emergency mental health treatment and services.
- We do not have any information about emergency services provided by this facility.
Circle of Friends Services Inc utilizes the following treatment approaches.
- Activity therapy
- Cognitive behavioral therapy
- Couples/family therapy
- Eye Movement Desensitization and Reprocessing therapy
- Group therapy
- Individual psychotherapy
- Trauma therapy
Circle of Friends Services Inc utilizes the following pharmacotherapies & medications in the treatment process.
- We do not have any information regarding this facility's use of medications.
Information regarding payment(s) accepted at Circle of Friends Services Inc and possible financial assistance.
- Other State Funds
- Private Insurance
- State Correction or Juvenile Justice Funds
- Cash or Self Payment
- State-Financed Healthcare Plan Other Than Medicaid
- State Mental Health Agency Funds
- State Welfare or Child and Family Service Funds
Information regarding specialty programs and groups offered at Circle of Friends Services Inc.
- Transitional age young adults
- Lesbian, gay, bisexual, transgender, or queer/questioning (LGBTQ) clients
- Clients referred from the court/judicial system
- Persons who have experienced trauma
- Persons with post-traumatic stress disorder (PTSD)
- Children/adolescents with serious emotional disturbance (SED)
Circle of Friends Services Inc offers the following screening and testing services to mental health clients.
- There is no information provided regarding screening at Circle of Friends Services Inc
Circle of Friends Services Inc provides the following ancillary services in addition to mental health treatment.
- Court-ordered outpatient treatment
- Family psychoeducation