General Phone Number: 509-885-9090
CHSW Family Resource Center provides the following mental health rehabilitation services in East Wenatchee.
- Mental Health Treatment
CHSW Family Resource Center is run by a private non-profit organization.
CHSW Family Resource Center provides treatment in the following settings.
- Outpatient mental health rehabiliation
CHSW Family Resource Center provides the following emergency mental health treatment and services.
- We do not have any information about emergency services provided by this facility.
CHSW Family Resource Center utilizes the following treatment approaches.
- Behavior modification
- Cognitive behavioral therapy
- Couples/family therapy
- Dialectical behavior therapy
- Eye Movement Desensitization and Reprocessing therapy
- Group therapy
- Individual psychotherapy
- Trauma therapy
CHSW Family Resource Center utilizes the following pharmacotherapies & medications in the treatment process.
- We do not have any information regarding this facility's use of medications.
Information regarding payment(s) accepted at CHSW Family Resource Center and possible financial assistance.
- Private Insurance
- Cash or Self Payment
- State-Financed Healthcare Plan Other Than Medicaid
- State Mental Health Agency Funds
Information regarding specialty programs and groups offered at CHSW Family Resource Center.
- Persons who have experienced trauma
- Persons with post-traumatic stress disorder (PTSD)
- Children/adolescents with serious emotional disturbance (SED)
CHSW Family Resource Center offers the following screening and testing services to mental health clients.
- There is no information provided regarding screening at CHSW Family Resource Center
CHSW Family Resource Center provides the following ancillary services in addition to mental health treatment.
- Case management
- Court-ordered outpatient treatment
- Education services
- Family psychoeducation
- Mentoring/peer support/consumer-run services
- Suicide prevention services
- Therapeutic foster care