General Phone Number: 305-644-4555 x1309
Admissions Phone Number: 305-644-4555
Chrysalis Health provides the following mental health rehabilitation services in Miami.
- Mental Health Treatment
- Provides Addiction Treatment
Chrysalis Health is run by a private for-profit organization.
Chrysalis Health provides treatment in the following settings.
- Outpatient mental health rehabiliation
- Partial hospitalization/day treatment
Chrysalis Health provides the following emergency mental health treatment and services.
- We do not have any information about emergency services provided by this facility.
Chrysalis Health utilizes the following treatment approaches.
- Activity therapy
- Behavior modification
- Cognitive behavioral therapy
- Couples/family therapy
- Dialectical behavior therapy
- Group therapy
- Integrated dual disorders treatment
- Individual psychotherapy
- Trauma therapy
Chrysalis Health utilizes the following pharmacotherapies & medications in the treatment process.
- We do not have any information regarding this facility's use of medications.
Information regarding payment(s) accepted at Chrysalis Health and possible financial assistance.
Information regarding specialty programs and groups offered at Chrysalis Health .
- Lesbian, gay, bisexual, transgender, or queer/questioning (LGBTQ) clients
- Clients referred from the court/judicial system
- Persons with co-occurring mental and substance use disorders
- Persons who have experienced trauma
- Persons with post-traumatic stress disorder (PTSD)
- Persons with serious mental illness (SMI)
Chrysalis Health offers the following screening and testing services to mental health clients.
- There is no information provided regarding screening at Chrysalis Health
Chrysalis Health provides the following ancillary services in addition to mental health treatment.
- Case management
- Court-ordered outpatient treatment
- Psychosocial rehabilitation services