General Phone Number: 404-636-1457
CHRIS Counseling DeKalb provides the following mental health rehabilitation services in Atlanta.
- Mental Health Treatment Center
- Dual Diagnosis Treatment Provider
CHRIS Counseling DeKalb is run by a private non-profit organization.
CHRIS Counseling DeKalb provides treatment in the following settings.
- Outpatient mental health rehabiliation
CHRIS Counseling DeKalb provides the following emergency mental health treatment and services.
- We do not have any information about emergency services provided by this facility.
CHRIS Counseling DeKalb utilizes the following treatment approaches.
- Activity therapy
- Behavior modification
- Cognitive behavioral therapy
- Couples/family therapy
- Dialectical behavior therapy
- Group therapy
- Integrated dual disorders treatment
- Individual psychotherapy
- Trauma therapy
CHRIS Counseling DeKalb utilizes the following pharmacotherapies & medications in the treatment process.
- Aripiprazole (Abilify®)
- Olanzapine (Zyprexa®)
- Olanzapine/Fluoxetine combination (Symbyax®)
- Quetiapine (Seroquel®)
- Risperidone (Risperdal®)
- Ziprasidone (Geodon®)
Information regarding payment(s) accepted at CHRIS Counseling DeKalb and possible financial assistance.
- Federal Grants
- Military Insurance
- Private Insurance
- Cash or Self Payment
- State Mental Health Agency Funds
- Sliding Fee Scale (based on income and other factors)
Information regarding specialty programs and groups offered at CHRIS Counseling DeKalb.
CHRIS Counseling DeKalb offers the following screening and testing services to mental health clients.
- There is no information provided regarding screening at CHRIS Counseling DeKalb
CHRIS Counseling DeKalb provides the following ancillary services in addition to mental health treatment.
- Case management
- Court-ordered outpatient treatment
- Family psychoeducation
- Mentoring/peer support/consumer-run services
- Suicide prevention services