General Phone Number: 404-564-3422
Admissions Phone Number: 404-564-3434
CHRIS 180 Inc provides the following mental health rehabilitation services in Atlanta.
- Mental Health Rehabilitation
- Provides Addiction Treatment
CHRIS 180 Inc is run by a private non-profit organization and is licensed as a Federally Qualified Health Center.
CHRIS 180 Inc provides treatment in the following settings.
- Outpatient mental health rehabiliation
CHRIS 180 Inc provides the following emergency mental health treatment and services.
- We do not have any information about emergency services provided by this facility.
CHRIS 180 Inc utilizes the following treatment approaches.
- Activity therapy
- Behavior modification
- Cognitive behavioral therapy
- Couples/family therapy
- Dialectical behavior therapy
- Group therapy
- Individual psychotherapy
- Trauma therapy
CHRIS 180 Inc utilizes the following pharmacotherapies & medications in the treatment process.
- We do not have any information regarding this facility's use of medications.
Information regarding payment(s) accepted at CHRIS 180 Inc and possible financial assistance.
- Community Mental Health Block Grants
- Community Service Block Grants
- Other State Funds
- Private Insurance
- State Correction or Juvenile Justice Funds
- Cash or Self Payment
- State Mental Health Agency Funds
- State Welfare or Child and Family Service Funds
- Sliding Fee Scale (based on income and other factors)
Information regarding specialty programs and groups offered at CHRIS 180 Inc.
- Transitional age young adults
- Lesbian, gay, bisexual, transgender, or queer/questioning (LGBTQ) clients
- Persons with co-occurring mental and substance use disorders
- Persons who have experienced trauma
- Persons with post-traumatic stress disorder (PTSD)
- Children/adolescents with serious emotional disturbance (SED)
CHRIS 180 Inc offers the following screening and testing services to mental health clients.
- There is no information provided regarding screening at CHRIS 180 Inc
CHRIS 180 Inc provides the following ancillary services in addition to mental health treatment.
- Case management
- Court-ordered outpatient treatment
- Education services
- Family psychoeducation
- Housing services
- Mentoring/peer support/consumer-run services
- Psychosocial rehabilitation services
- Supported employment
- Supported housing
- Suicide prevention services
- Therapeutic foster care