General Phone Number: 229-244-1707
Choices for Life of Georgia LLC provides the following mental health rehabilitation services in Valdosta.
- Mental Health Treatment Center
- Treatment for Co-occuring Disorders Such as Substance Abuse
Choices for Life of Georgia LLC is run by a private for-profit organization.
Choices for Life of Georgia LLC provides treatment in the following settings.
- Outpatient mental health rehabiliation
Choices for Life of Georgia LLC provides the following emergency mental health treatment and services.
- Crisis intervention team
- Psychiatric emergency onsite services
- Psychiatric emergency mobile/off-site services
Choices for Life of Georgia LLC utilizes the following treatment approaches.
- Behavior modification
- Cognitive behavioral therapy
- Couples/family therapy
- Dialectical behavior therapy
- Group therapy
- Integrated dual disorders treatment
- Individual psychotherapy
- Trauma therapy
Choices for Life of Georgia LLC utilizes the following pharmacotherapies & medications in the treatment process.
- Haloperidol (Haldol®)
- Loxapine (Loxitane®)
- Perphenazine (Trilafon/Etrafon/Triavil/Triptafen®)
- Thioridazine (Mellaril/Melleril®)
- Aripiprazole (Abilify®)
- Clozapine (Clozaril®)
- Lurasidone (Latuda®)
- Olanzapine (Zyprexa®)
- Quetiapine (Seroquel®)
- Risperidone (Risperdal®)
- Ziprasidone (Geodon®)
Information regarding payment(s) accepted at Choices for Life of Georgia LLC and possible financial assistance.
- Military Insurance
- Private Insurance
- Cash or Self Payment
- Payment Assistance Available (Check With Facility For Details)
- Sliding Fee Scale (based on income and other factors)
Information regarding specialty programs and groups offered at Choices for Life of Georgia LLC.
- Transitional age young adults
- Lesbian, gay, bisexual, transgender, or queer/questioning (LGBTQ) clients
- Military families
- Clients referred from the court/judicial system
- Persons with co-occurring mental and substance use disorders
- Persons with HIV or AIDS
- Persons who have experienced intimate partner violence, domestic violence
- Persons who have experienced trauma
- Persons with eating disorders
- Persons experiencing first-episode psychosis
- Persons with post-traumatic stress disorder (PTSD)
- Children/adolescents with serious emotional disturbance (SED)
Choices for Life of Georgia LLC offers the following screening and testing services to mental health clients.
- There is no information provided regarding screening at Choices for Life of Georgia LLC
Choices for Life of Georgia LLC provides the following ancillary services in addition to mental health treatment.
- Case management
- Court-ordered outpatient treatment
- Diet and exercise counseling
- Family psychoeducation
- Mentoring/peer support/consumer-run services
- Suicide prevention services
- Therapeutic foster care